Home health is a cost-effective option for receiving healthcare services and is covered 100% by Medicare. Medicaid and most other insurances include home health benefits. Camellia is a Medicare-certified provider of home health services.
How much will it cost to receive services from Camellia Home Health?
Camellia Home Health services are covered under Medicare and Medicaid at no cost to you or your loved ones. Services are also covered by HMOs, PPOs, private payment, worker's compensation, veterans' benefits and other private insurance plans. Camellia Home Health will be happy to verify insurance coverage and explain your benefits to you prior to services being rendered.
Conditions which must be met for Medicare coverage:
- You must be under the care of a physician and be receiving services under a plan of care established and reviewed regularly by the physician.
- You must need, and your physician must certify that you need, at least one or more of the following services:
- Intermittent skilled nursing care
- Physical therapy, speech-language pathology or continued occupational therapy services
- The home health agency caring for you must be Medicare-certified (Camellia Home Health is a Medicare-certified agency).
- You must meet the Medicare homebound criteria, and a doctor must certify that you are homebound. (Homebound criteria does not mean you are bed-bound. You may leave the home for short, infrequent absences for non-medical reasons such as attending religious services, barber/beauty shop appointments and you may still attend adult day care.) * See the How do you Qualify for Home Health services? section of the website for additional information on homebound criteria.
Home health services may also include medical social services, home health aide services and/or consultations with a Registered Dietitian.